Fri, Sep 22|
The Epicurean Escape's Private Dinner
Enjoy a 7-course dinner with a selection of bottomless cocktails/mocktails, wine and champagne, followed by a special gift.
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2023, 6:30 PM – Sep 23, 2023, 9:30 PM
Private Location, Cedars, Dallas, TX, USA
About the event
You are personally invited to The Epicurean Escape's infused dinner by Chef Smoot. The theme for the dinner is a Mexican flare.
- Hors d'oeuvres - Blackened Ahi Tuna Taco
- Soup - Charred Tomato Gazpacho
- First Course - Pollo Con Mole
- Palate Cleanse - Margarita Sorbet
- Main Course - Adobo Sea Bass x Rice X Black Bean Purèe
- Salad - Shrimp Aguachille Salad
- Dessert - Fried Sopapilla Cheesecake
- Hibiscus Margarita - Socorro Blanco Tequila x Grand Marnier x Hibiscus Syrup x Lime
- Mexican Old Fashioned - Socorro Anejo Tequila x Chile Ancho Liqueur x Angostura Bitters
- Sparkling Hibiscus Limon Agua Fresca
- Jalapeno-Infused Lemonade
IF THERE ARE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES, PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP. There will be NO substitutions on the menu.
The address of the dinner will be provided with the confirmation of your rsvp.
Doors open at 6:30p and the first course will be served at 7p.
Attire is dressy casual.
Seating is limited.
Please be responsible and Uber if needed. Parking is located in nearby lot or on the street.
IF THERE ARE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. There will be NO substitutions on the menu.
Private Dinner Guest
Includes the full menu, a selection of bottomless cocktails/mocktails, wine and champagne, and a special gift.$250.00Sale ended
VIP Guest (limited)
Includes a seat at the Epicurean Escape's Private Dinner and the Brunch Soirée.$350.00Sale ended